Liposuction is a body contouring treatment that is popular amongst men and women, but not everyone is qualified for this type of treatment. You may be an ideal candidate for this fat removal treatment if you can relate to the following:
- You have fat deposits that linger around problem areas and that do not respond to diet or exercise
- You want to have more confidence in that form fitting outfit that you never wear anymore.
- You feel that your body is disproportionate
- Your body shape has changed due to pregnancies, weight loss or weight gain
- You have good skin tone and elasticity
- You want to smooth body bulges caused by localized fat
- You are within 25-30 pounds of your ideal weight
If that voice in you head said, “yes! yes! yes!” to these requirements, here is more information on liposuction. This procedure involves reducing excess fatty deposits by inserting a thin tube, though a small incision. Liposuction is most effective on: the upper and lower abdomen, the waist, flanks (or love handles), around the buttocks, hips, upper arms, inner and outer thighs, and under the chin. Other areas that can be treated are the face, back areas, knees, and ankles.
Liposuction can be done alone or combined with other procedures, like: a tummy tuck, breast reduction, breast augmentation, BBL, and facelift. All, in which, can be preformed by Dr. Bridgett Moore in Valdosta, Georgia. This procedure is extremely popular as no other procedure allows for such a detailed and precise body contouring. Whether you are wanting to feel more comfortable in your swimsuit this summer or to fit into last seasons’s clothes better, treat yourself to liposuction!
Click here for more details. Also, you can call our office at 229-259-0019 to schedule a consultation.