Have you noticed that confidence in your appearance contributes to your self-image and self-assurance? Feeling your best can help you achieve your personal goals in all areas of your life. Plastic surgery may be right for you if you know you’d like to take control of your appearance. Board certified plastic surgeon Bridgett Moore can help you achieve the breasts you’ve always wanted, or regain the figure you once had, through safe, popular procedures that are just right for you.
Breast implant surgery offers you immediate breast enlargement to the size and shape you desire. You can add volume to your breasts and add curves to you profile all in one procedure. Some women choose larger breasts to balance their overall appearance. In this way, breast augmentation creates an attractive symmetry that suits your natural beauty.
Women in Valdosta, Georgia have breast augmentation for many different reasons, including:
- Breasts have lost volume due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or aging
- Breasts have always been smaller than desired
- Breasts look too small in proportion to the rest of the woman’s body
- Breasts have begun to sag due to aging, or after pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Asymmetrical breasts (one breast is larger than the other)
- Clothes do not fit attractively
- Lack of cleavage
- Improved self esteem and confidence
Valdosta, Georgia plastic surgeon Bridgett Moore, MD, will discuss your concerns with you and explain the details of breast enlargement cosmetic surgery. She will guide you through the many options to consider, including breast implant type (saline or silicone gel breast implants), breast implant size and profile, implant texture, and breast implant surgical method. Bridgett Moore, MD, offers you her caring, competent services because she wants you to feel your best. She takes great pride in her beautiful patients and their abundant self-confidence.
- Outpatient surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breasts.
- General anesthesia is used for safety and comfort.
- Implant size is determined with input from you and Dr. Moore. Your body structure, weight, health, age and personal preference are all factors in this decision.
- Most implants are filled with a saline solution during the surgery. Silicone implants can be used in special situations.
- Implants are generally placed under your pectoralis muscle.
Who is a candidate?
- Women who wish to increase the size and firmness of their breast.
- Women with unbalanced breast size.
- Larger, shapelier breasts.
- Improved body image.
Side Effects and Recuperation
- You will feel tired and sore for several days following the operation.
- Your breasts will remain bruised, swollen and sensitive to physical contact for as long as a month.
- Change in nipple sensation; for up to 4 – 6 weeks ]the nipples are usually hypersensitive and patients will occasionally experience less sensation; pre-surgical sensation returns in the ]majority of patients.
- Future mammograms require a special technique.
- Oral pain medicine is generally prescribed for discomfort.
- You will be placed in a comfortable bra after surgery which you will wear around the clock during the healing process. This technique assists in holding the breasts in correct position while healing.
- It may take as long as 6 months for the final results to be visible.